Welcome to our museum!
In order to make your visit as safe as possible, we have taken the necessary precautions. Please be assured that Camp Westerbork is following guidelines issued by the RIVM and our government.
Our staff will do everything possible to make your visit as safe and pleasant as possible. Please always follow their instructions and the instructions on the signs in the museum.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, such as a runny or stuffy nose, a sore throat, coughing or a fever. If you have already ordered a ticket, please contact Global Ticket on 020 244 2877. We look forward to seeing you on another day!
- The museum is open daily. Check the current opening hours here.
- Booking a ticket is mandatory.Due to the coronavirus we are only allowed to receive a maximum number of visitors per time shift in our museum. Disappointment of not being able to visit our museum can be avoided by making a reservation. A ticket can only be booked through our website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a reservation by phone.
- In case of a delay on the day of your visit, please contact Global Ticket on +31 (0)20 244 2877. They will be happy to look for a solution with you.
- For a group visit (>15 persons), please contact us on +31 (0)593 592600. We will be happy to look into the possibilities.
During the visit
- Please make sure to be on time. Unfortunately, it is not possible to visit the museum outside of the reserved time slot due to the corona guidelines.
It is important to know that the entrance ticket is valid for the museum. The camp site is freely accessible. Therefore, the time slot that has been reserved applies to the museum, and not to the camp site.
- The RIVM guidelines apply throughout the museum. Stay 1,5 meters away from others.
- Face masks are mandatory.
- It's important to us that you can visit the entire museum. This means that there are multiple ways to walk around our museum. From our central hall, follow the directions as indicated.
- All restrooms have occupancy limits and some might not be open during your visit. Please ask our staff for more information. We do our best to keep all restrooms as clean as possible.
- Our museum café is currently only open exclusively to ticket owners.
- Our museum shop is currently only open exclusively to ticket owners.
- Unfortunately, our bus does not run. The camp site (2.7 km away from the museum) is currently accessible on foot or by bike. We advise you to put on suitable footwear and, if desired, to borrow wheelchairs for museum visitors at the reception.