Welcome to our museum!
In order to make your visit as safe as possible, we have taken the necessary precautions. Please be assured that Camp Westerbork is following guidelines issued by the RIVM and our government.
Our staff will do everything possible to make your visit as safe and pleasant as possible. Please always follow their instructions and the instructions on the signs in the museum.
- Please stay home in case of symptoms.
- Tickets purchased online are non-refundable but can be rebooked to another day at no charge.
- The museum is open daily. Check the current opening hours here.
- From June 26, pre-booking is no longer required. We do have a maximum capacity. When you make a reservation you are guaranteed your ticket. Reservations by phone are unfortunately not possible.
- Are you running late? Then please contact us; (+31)593-592600.
During the visit
- Be on time. Outside the reserved time slot it is unfortunately not possible to visit the museum due to limited capacity.
- The time block on the ticket applies to the museum. The camp grounds are freely accessible.
- In our entire museum, the guidelines of the RIVM apply. So please keep 1.5 meters distance from others outside your own household.
- Wear a mouth mask.
- The museum café, the bookstore and sanitary facilities are accessible only to ticket holders.
- Unfortunately, the bus does not drive. The camp site (2.7 km from the museum) can be reached by foot or by bicycle. Museum visitors can borrow wheelchairs from the reception desk if necessary.